If you have questions on how to proceed with your design project please review the FAQ below. However, if these don’t address your specific concerns or you would like to contact me directly please call David at (845) 247-0909.
NOTE: For whatever reason, if I’m not available at that moment please leave a voice message and I’ll return your call promptly (5min. – 120min.) during business hours. Of course you can always email me daveATwhatsthebigidea.com or use the contact form on the right of this page.
- Do you accept RFP and offer FREE quotes? – Yes. In most cases.
- What if I don’t like what you design? – I can promise you an extraordinary effort to do my best to make you happy. So, if you don’t like the first design, I’ll present a second idea free of charge. Before any ideas are are shared with you, there is a deposit required to cover my time.
- Can I see some FREE ideas before I pay you? (aka: Work on Spec) – Sorry, but unless you’re ready to pay for our time, we cannot take you seriously. There is a non-refundable deposit required for all design projects that represents a a fee for conceptual development. A deposit can be as little as $100.00 and will be applied to your completed design fee. BTW, if you’re a startup and need a payment plan we can arrange for that based on project details, deposit and credit references. There is no interest applied if paid in full in 60 days.
- What are your graphic design fees? – Normally our prices range from $55-$125 per hour depending upon the creative service we will be providing you. There are no fixed rates that apply to all circumstances and you can save some money if you provide us with as much information as you can.
- What are your web design fees? – Prices range from $55-$125 per hour depending upon the complexity and Web application. For example, a basic Content Management System design (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal) starts at $3800. A more complex Web user interface design involving custom programming, graphic design, Web architecure, Database with ecommerce capabilities can range between $5200 – $15000
- Do you offer specials for small businesses and non-profits? – Yes. We offer special pricing arrangements for start-ups, non-profit organizations and worthy social and political initiatives by grass roots organizations.
- How many people work at this design firm? – Me myself and I. There are no sales people (aka: account representatives, creative directors, CEO’s or stiff shirts) that you’ll have to pay for. There is no bureaucracy or office politics which compromise creative quality and result in padded (bulging) invoices. I do however, have a healthy resource of “genius” programmers, illustrators and printing firms that I regularly dole out parts accordingly.